Thursday, January 6, 2011

Getting Caught

Getting caught masturbating is a lot like waking up from a good dream. 

You've got completely unrealistic things floating around in your head, and right before the good part, you're cut off. 

It's impossible to jump back into that dream after you wake up.  Just like it's impossible to finish jacking off after your dad sees you with your pants around your ankles. 

And if someone sees you afterward and you're in a foul mood, you really can't tell them why.  It's really difficult to give a shit about: "oh I was just about to start flying in my dream and I woke up," if you weren't the one there.  Much like how "well I was about to splooge to some big booty bitches, and my dad saw me," carries little-to-no weight with anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment