Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cashing In

I was recently online reading about Justin Bieber, because I'm looking to be topical and really capture the 14 year-old-girl demographic in my audience.  And it turns out Justin Bieber and I have a lot in common!  Ha-ha, no: we don't both have vaginas!

We both always look confused regardless of what we are doing.
We both have caught every pokemon imaginable.  I'll sign autographs after the show.
And we both like making money.

Justin Bieber, and I am not making this up, is releasing his own line of nail polish.  I can think of fewer masculine actions than that, you bunch of naysayers.

He is calling his range of nail polishes: "One Less Lonely Girl."

Which is nuts, since I was in the process of marketing a collection of nooses with that exact same name. 

Now I can't release that collection, because someone stole my title!  But I'm a man who can appreciate irony, and I think it's a little funny that I'm leaving my customer's hanging, heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment